Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER

My goal of this month is to blog a little bit more. I guess I have been so spotty with blogging cause I feel like all I am going to do is complain...so if I am, please tell me. And if you like my blog tell me that too!

Got my new glasses today. I am still adjusting to them because they are so different than anything I have ever gotten for glasses before. There a picture at the end of the post....opinions would be great!

I am going to see HP7 part 1 again today. I am not gonna lie, I am pretty excited about it :) I was worried that the movie wouldn't be good but I actually thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have decided that the best feeling ever in the winter is getting into a bed with flannel sheets. I just got a pair on the day after thanksgiving because they were relatively cheap and I needed a pair, and oh my word, my bed is so much more comfortable to sleep in. LOVE IT.

Okay, I think that is all for today. It's short, but its a good start to my goal of the month



No comments:

Post a Comment